Hi all,

The href generated for my search results is not resulting in right Links as
a result I am getting the 404 error.

** I have followed the "HOW-TO : Using Apache with Zserver(Not Zope.cgi)"
and implemented a complete virtual host:(second example)

#    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/host.some_domain.com
#    ServerName host.some_domain.com
#    ErrorLog logs/host.some_domain.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/host.some_domain.com-access_log common
     ProxyPass /webradar
     ProxyPassReverse /webradar
     ProxyPass /misc_
     ProxyPass /p_

** Installed a siteaccess root and in the base of the portal
folder(WebRadar3.0) ,gave the base as
   base :
   path  : /

** everything seems to be working fine....BUT the results from the search
has gone astray. - I
need this - I
am getting this
   [ WebRadar3.0 is the name of my portal ]
** I have seen the "HOW-TO Mix Zcatalog/Zsearch with apache with apache. I
am getting the following
    <dtml-in SiteIndex>
  <dtml-let itemPath="getpath(data_record_id_)">
   I am getting this : http://webradar3.0/Members/neeloy_saha/dfsdf

Please help.

Thx in advance.