On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hallo Chris,
> thanks for the quick reply, but the method is displaying all the objects
> in the folder and I'd like to get only one metatype of
> objects(i.e.ZClass->cars)but for all levels.

Try creating a DTML Method called 'iterate' (tested):

  <dtml-in objectItems>
    <dtml-if "meta_type == 'DTML Method'">
      <li><dtml-var id>
    <dtml-if "meta_type == 'Folder'">
      <li><dtml-var id>
      <dtml-var "_['sequence-item'].iterate(_['sequence-item'], _)">

The first dtml-if, the one comparing for meta_type == 'DTML Method', is
the one where you specify what you're looking for. In this example, it's
looking for DTML Methods. Change it to 'cars', if that's what you want.

Jeff K. Hoffman                               704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                         http://www.goingv.com/