On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> Looking over your mail again, it seems that there is already an AccessRule
> registered, but it is of the wrong type. You can't remove it with the Add
> interface, because that triggers the error.

how could it happens? I did a fresh install of zope 2.2.1! I purged the
entire directory tree (/usr/lib/zope) before installing!

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21