On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:

Hi Martijn,

        Thanks for you assistance!
        Well, before installing zope 2.2.1 I purged everything from my
disk (/var/lib/zope, /usr/lib/zope, etc).
        I'll do it again and see if I can reproduce or if it fixes the
        Thanks again

> I assumed you were using your old Data.fs file here. The AccessRule
> instance that is in the way comes from your ODB, not from the class
> definitions provided by your clean Zope code.
> I worked out your instructions with a clean 2.2.1 install I still had
> around, and it works fine with SiteAccess. If you can reproduce this
> problem with a clean 2.2.1 install with the clean ODB (the one with te
> QuickStart folder and the "Welcome to Zope" page), then you should report
> a bug.

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21