On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> I worked out your instructions with a clean 2.2.1 install I still had
> around, and it works fine with SiteAccess. If you can reproduce this
> problem with a clean 2.2.1 install with the clean ODB (the one with te
> QuickStart folder and the "Welcome to Zope" page), then you should report
> a bug.

I was able to reproduce the problem here. BTW I'm using zope and
siteaccess from Debian packages. I'll try with tarball siteaccess and
see what happens!

thanks again

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21