Roch'e Compaan wrote:
> I have a property sheet with a selection property "band" with value
> "bandlist".
> I created an instance of the class in a Zope folder and created the bandlist
> method in the same folder.  When I go to the property sheet of the instance
> the selection is not populated.
> My bandlist method looks like this:
> <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('bndlist',[])">
> <dtml-in "objectItems('Band')">
>   <dtml-call "bndlist.append(name)">
> </dtml-in>
> <dtml-return bndlist>
> If I view the method it returns the list eg: ['item1','item2','item3'].
> What can be wrong?

I'll bet it's a context problem.  If you are calling this from a
menu in another folder you will need to explicitly define the
context with a <dtml-with ...>.
Been there, grieved over it. <s>

-- Tim Cook --
Cook Information Systems | Office: (901) 884-4126 8am-5pm CDT
* It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas.  *
FreePM Project Coordinator
OSHCA Founding Supporter