Hi,

Has anyone had any experience with storing a large list (several
thousand) of email addresses in an object then sending an email to every
one in the list through a MailHost?  Will I need to send on email to all
these addresses (multiple recipients), or one email for each person on
the list.

I am probably going to end up doing this totally within Zope since it is
an easy solution to a problem, but am wondering whether I would be
better off trying to get all the mail address into mailman or something.

Terry.

--
Terry Kerr ([EMAIL PROTECTED])