I'm trying to import LocalForum_wAdm and I'm getting the
following error:

Zope Error

               Zope has encountered an error while publishing this

               Error Type: ImportError
               Error Value: No module named ZnolkSQLWizard.Wizard

        I have LocalFS installed (0.9.5). What else I'm missing?
        BTW, I'm looking for some product to serve files for an
intranet. It should be used more or less in the following way:

1. anonymous user can browse the tree and select files for download

2. registered users can upload, delete, rename and copy files, as well
as download.

        Does somebody know some product that do this or can serve as
basis for its development?
        Thanks again

Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21