Maik Roeder wrote:
> > Clicking in the "submit" button, it gives me an error, telling that
> > 'username' is not defined. So I included an hidden field with
> > name="username" and value="<dtml-var username>", but I'm thinking this
> > is not the better way to do that...
> To my knowledge, it's the only way to do it, and if it works, why bother ?

And from the first link, there are a way to include such a hidden field
when calling a link? That is the real question: how to substitute the
'<a href="ManageUserProperties?username=someuser">someuser</a>' using
hidden fields? ManageUserProperties is an DTML method, and are
differents calls, with differents usernames in the same page (if I put a
hidden field it's value will be the same to all the calls to the DTML
Method in question).

I'm thinking that maintaining some "session attributes" in a cookie is
another idea, and sustitute the direct call to the method to a call to a
JavaScript, but I don't want to use the most complicated method...

 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]            | |
 |  | Clique e doe - é de graça       |
If you know the answer to a question, don't ask.
                -- Petersen Nesbit