Hello all!

I'm trying to reuse property values to add images dynamically.  In other words, when
selecting values from a multiple selection in the properties menu, like English,
French, Spanish..., will add the respective image flag into a search results page for
example.  At times, it could be more than one image...  I tried to use "dtml-var
image" as a value and it didn't work, then i tried using the "img src" tag and it work
using a string but it didn't when using a multiple selection.  Could somebody feed me
on how to reuse images from the properties menu? Or whether there are some other
better options to get the same job done?!

Thanks in advance,
Luis