It seems that when I'm managing my website as a Manager (from
acl_users folder) I can not set a proxy role for a method or document. I
get "you do not have the proxy role" something like that.

But I can't see anywhere how to enable my userid to have this proxy

So only the superuser can set the proxy role for a document. But once I
do that, I can't edit it anymore as Manager (expected)

So .. how can a Manager grant the proxy role on documents?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000                          (315)268-9812 Fax
netmeeting: ils://               AOL-IM: BKClements