Hi there,

I've still got to build a bigger website.

So I stored my headers and footers and many other things in root/pub.

All the other documents are stored in root/Intra and below.

I've got my standard_html_header, with which I can display user-defined
titles which may also contain values of global properties. The
user-defined title is being built in the document before the header is
called, e. g. something like:

<dtml-with pub>
   <dtml-let titel="_.string.join(['This is the website of  ',
      <dtml-var standard_html_header>

In the standard_html_header method I'm checking whether there is a titel
attribute or not.

This works fine.

But for general use I want to keep the possibility of displaying the
title_or_id of the document when I don't introduce a user-defined title.

This would be no problem if s_h_h wasn't situated in root/pub, so I have
to call it within the <dtml-with pub>.

But doing this, pub is on the top of my namespace, so that calling
title_or_id returns the title_or_id of the container of s_h_h, i. e.

How can I nevertheless access within the s_h_h to the title_or_id of my
original document?