A hopefully simple Zope question from a relative newbie:

This is for a project desiged to demonstrate the power of Zopish
content management to potential customer, and right now I'm trying to
create a simple product with a few attributes and that can contain (or
be associated with) an image.  Not all products will have associated

The general idea is to create a catalog of items that potential
customers can manipulate as if it was thiers.

I can easily create a product like the CD class demonstrated in the
Zope documentation.  I can iterate over all of my catalog items and
display all the attributes I give them.  But I'm at a bit of a loss about
how to associate an image with my sample catalog objects.

Should I create a product that can contain said images?  If so, how do
I do this?  Should I simply force a naming conventions for the images
and tie them together with the sample catalog items that way?

Can anyone out there point me towards a good source of
documentation for this sort of thing?

Many thanks for any help,