I'll rephrase it using my real life problem:

I have a Picture class, which comprises image, title, description, etc.
I also have a ProductItem class, which subclasses Picture to include a
price, etc.

So finally I have got a ProductItem class, which has a title, image, price,

I can access properties inherited from the Picture no problem.  The problem
is that the default management screen for editing the properties of
ProductItem, propertysheets/Details/manage, only provides a means of editing
the unique properties of ProductItem.  Is there a means of managing all the
properties of a ZClass, including those of its parent class?  Or do I have
to code my own management screen to do this?  And if so, what is the correct
way of refering to these properties in DTML?

Feeling a bit dumb...cheers,