Don't you all Zope mailinglist participants think that Aitor Grajal owe us all an
excuse in the form of a NEW TEST with the Win32 ZServer running properly?
;-)
Especially to all Linux supporters for the badwill of the emails title.

I would really be interested in its correct results.

Cheers everyone