Eric writes:
 > To summarize: How do I import modules in an External Method's .py file?
I remember, I read this in some "External Method" related documentation.

You do *NOT* place such modules inside the folder "Extensions"
but put them somewhere else reachable by "PYTHONPATH".

The documentation suggests that you create a subpackage inside
"Shared", say "<myCompany>Extensions", and place there
your module (don't forget "" in the subfolder
representing the subpackage), say "<myModule>".

Then, in your external method, you would use:

        from Shared.<myCompany>Extensions import <myModule>