In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dieter Maurer
> >  .... product with associated image ....
> > Should I create a product that can contain said images?  If so, how do
> > I do this?  Should I simply force a naming conventions for the images
> > and tie them together with the sample catalog items that way?
>I would use a ZClass to model the product.
>I would inherid from "Folder". This makes the ZClass folder-like.
>Especially, I can place images and other related objects inside
>them (if they do not easily fit in properties).
I'm doing something similar to this inheriting from folder.

I would like to add properties in a property sheet, but cannot find a
neat way to see the properties on the base object and on the

So I would like my properties to show

and the properties on my basic properties sheet.

I can easily add properties directly to the object during the Thing_add
and Thing_addForm and these appear on the properties tab for added

How do I get a tab for the property sheets?
Robin Becker