I've managed to get loginManager to install, but I am very confused as to what to do with it.
I've read the how-tos on zope.org, and the documentation of LoginManager itself...  But I still don't understand what is supposed to happen.
A User Source is a location to find users, Say, my SQL database, right?
How do I tell it to use the SQL methods I have for retrieveing passwords?
The how-tos say to create dtml-methods called "userAuthenticate" "userExists" and "userRoles".  Where do these go?
Can anyone help me see the light on this?
Thank you