Hi all,

I am new to Zope but worked for 2 years in a dev-env called Uniface so
Im fairly up to speed on Zope quickly. But I am having a problem writing
data through a REQUEST.set that is larger than its apparent limit.
(sorry can remember the exact error i get from Zope)

What I am trying to do is collect in a field a large list of emails that
are gathered in a dtml-in statement with a REQUEST.set('all', all +
email) nested in the loop. While appending the namespace to store the
data in PGSQL, i always get the size error which i assume is coming from
the publisher saying that a the request can only have a byte size of
1800 bytes or so.

Im not so hot with straight SQL because Uniface had its own methods, so
Im not sure if I can append data directly to a stored field or if I need
to continue trying to use the REQUEST.set. After the hundreth occurence
in the IN, the namespace I use to store the appended data, so I cannot
fully make a list of 2000 occurences. Any ideas?

Sorry, no code to show what Im doing but it should be pretty easy to
understand for all you veterans out there...

Oratrix Development BV