I tried to delete a product from the Control Panel.  The particular
prodcut in question is the Demo Portal from ZopePTK, version 0.8,
which I mistakenly imported into Zope 2.1.something.

In any case, I get the following error:

          Zope Error

          Error Type: ImportError
          Error Value: No module named PropertiesTool

What exactly is going on here?  Why the heck does Zope try to 'publish'
something before deleting it anyway?

Thanks for your help, from an aspiring newbie!

=====Roos=

If I don't know I don't know, I think I know.
If I don't know I know, I think I don't know.

        R.D. Laing