I tried to delete a product from the Control Panel.  The particular
prodcut in question is the Demo Portal from ZopePTK, version 0.8,
which I mistakenly imported into Zope 2.1.something.

In any case, I get the following error:

          Zope Error

          Error Type: ImportError
          Error Value: No module named PropertiesTool

What exactly is going on here?  Why the heck does Zope try to 'publish'
something before deleting it anyway?

Thanks for your help, from an aspiring newbie!

If I don't know I don't know, I think I know.
If I don't know I know, I think I don't know.

        R.D. Laing