Hi everyone,

I've read the "Using Apache with ZServer (NOT Zope.cgi)" How-To and I find
that my situation is different enough from the ones described that I'm not
having any luck setting it up. I'd appreciate any suggestions on the

My current Zope site is at http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ which uses
Zope.cgi. There are a number of other static, non-Zope virtual hosts running
on that same machine representing a number of our elementary schools.

I've been developing a new Zope site on a separate machine at using just ZServer and I would like to use
ProxyPass to pass a request for www.isd197.k12.mn.us through to this new

Can someone suggest ProxyPass and SiteRoot settings that will make this

Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/
W. St. Paul, MN |                              | http://slashdot.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |   <dtml-var pithy_quote>     | http://linux.com/