On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, ed colmar wrote:

> So, now I have a UserSource Installed into my LoginManager.   It is called

I remember I had some troubles trying to put methods rolesForUser,
domainsForUser, authenticateUser in UserSource class. They can be moved to
user class. I did so.
But your case is harder then mine, cause you don't have objects
representing users in ZODB. Maybe there are problems with retrieveItem
method ?
Maybe you should build wrapper class around your database
data - something like "pluggable brains" ?
I have no more ideas :(

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |