It looks to me like you'd need the following in Apache's httpd.conf:

            ProxyPass /
            ProxyPassReverse /

and the following settings in a SiteRoot object at the root of the Zope
tree for the site:

        path:   /

Timothy Wilson wrote:
> I've been developing a new Zope site on a separate machine at
> using just ZServer and I would like to use
> ProxyPass to pass a request for through to this new
> site.

Fred Yankowski           [EMAIL PROTECTED]      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant       fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc             38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA