As stated in an email some time before I ran into some problems concerning
accessing my password protected Zope site.

The situation:
* Zope 2.2.2 runs on a web server called on port
* the web site it offers is protected with Zope's own authentication
* the firewall redirects any HTTP requests for (i.e., port 80) to

However, one has to click 3 times on that Login link before the login dialog
appears. Then it seems to build up a connection, but doesn't. I click on the
login link again, and I'm in and everything works as expected.

Now it seems that somehow the combination of Zope-generated authenticated
headers and the firewall redirection rule do not match: does the header
include URL information? That would imply it tries to access (Zope generated port) instead of plainly (firewall listen port).

BTW, it cannot run on port 80 because the default web server is already
listening to that port.

Question: is it possible to somehow make Zope send HTTP authentication
headers that have port 80 included instead of port 8080?