The problem with the TinyTable and TinyTablePlus products is that they use
the tokenize.py module which treats any field value as a possible Python expression.
Since ":" is a special token in Python, it gets interpreted as such. One
quick way to get around this is to quote your field value -

"criteria:tokens"

You may have to deal with the quotes later on, although I think they get
stripped after the value survives the tokenize.py module.