Hi all again.

I have a blank in my mind where I hoped the answer might be to this
probably straightforward exercise.

I have a zclass containing a date property called event_date.

I want a page that loops through the months of the year, starting with
the current month, and in each loop displays all the instances from the
catalog with an event_date within the month in question.

I just get stuck, completely stuck, trying to get the month value from
the event_date and to compare it with the current month value.

Anyone done this or something like this? Is this hard or am I a bit, you
know, dense?