access contents information
I guess.

Aaron Straup Cope wrote:

My name is Aaron.

I am trying to set up zope with (atleast) three roles : manager, admin,

I'd like to give the last two the bare minimum Security permissions
possible and adding them as needed later on.

My problem is that I can't seem to figure out, specifically, which
permissions to give a user that will allow them to read ZopeTime().

(see below)

For the admin user, I have set the Access content information and View *
options globally. I've tried guessing at some others, but there are alot
of possible combinations to try so I thought maybe I would just ask.

Related, is there a detailed description of the default Security
settings? I've checked the mailing lists and the Zope docs and if it's
there, I guess I missed it.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('ts', ZopeTime())">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('foo',_.str(">

<dtml-var foo>

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line 222, in
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line 187, in
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/Zope/, line 221, in
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line 171, in
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line 160, in
    (Object: test)
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/ZPublisher/, line 112, in
    (Object: test)
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/OFS/, line 177, in
    (Object: test)
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/, line
528, in __call__
    (Object: test)
  File /usr/local/zope.old/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/, line
337, in eval
    (Object: REQUEST.set('ts', ZopeTime()))
    (Info: REQUEST)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
NameError: (see above)

Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)