Question marks are used for GET methods.  I think that if you're trying to make a form send you to another page without question marks, you'd have to use POST method in the form.

Heymann William wrote:

I am trying to get rid of those question marks in my urls since it
seems to confuse the users but I am not sure really how to do that. I have
heard that it can but done but so far I have not found out how it can be
done. I want for the last piece of the url to be assigned to the varialbe
if a valid object can not by found. I don't really have a problem if this
involves python coding I just need a place to start.

Zope maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)