At 1:18 pm -0700 16/10/00, Karl Anderson wrote:
>Terry Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>>  I don't think the monitor gives you any advantage?  I have never
>>used a ptyhon prompt before...I will have to give it a go.
>>
>>  terry
>
>Actually, the advantage of the monitor is that it runs in the same
>process as your server, so you can track resource issues.  Mounting
>the database separately avoids this.
>
>--
>Karl Anderson                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Karl,
Is there anywhere documented that describes how to track resource issues?
I regularly have Zope processes that hit 150 Megs of RAM and would
like to know if I'm doing anything dopey.
cheers
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
A Zope list for UK HE/FE  http://www.fmcc.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/zope