At 1:18 pm -0700 16/10/00, Karl Anderson wrote:
>Terry Kerr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>  I don't think the monitor gives you any advantage?  I have never
>>used a ptyhon prompt before...I will have to give it a go.
>>  terry
>Actually, the advantage of the monitor is that it runs in the same
>process as your server, so you can track resource issues.  Mounting
>the database separately avoids this.
>Karl Anderson                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is there anywhere documented that describes how to track resource issues?
I regularly have Zope processes that hit 150 Megs of RAM and would
like to know if I'm doing anything dopey.
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5116
A Zope list for UK HE/FE