Hi,

Is there a clever way of determining/debugging the required permissions
and/or roles for a given Product? I know that it's pretty straightforward
if the product is released as a capital-P Product, but I am less sure
about looking through a .exp file.

I am trying to get FlexFAQ2 set up with the minimum set of permissions. If
I understand the docs correctly, I have enabled the right flags but still
I get prompted for a username/password when I try to add an item.

Obviously, I would like to solve this problem I would be very interested
to hear about more general approaches to problem solving products.

Thanks,