Has anyone had luck getting GUF to work using ZODB to
store the user info, and Zope version 2.2.2 (no hot

I had some code working fine in 2.2.1, but in 2.2.2 I
am having lots of trouble getting GUF to work.

The current implementation I have places a folder in
the acl_users (GUF) folder and that is where I've put
my own ZClass (representing each user) inside that

In a vain attempt to get it working I have made sure
that there are no aquired rights in acl_users, and
that anonymous has the Can Login, and Access contents
rights. I've also changed all of the hooks I have and
made them proxy as root.

I've had trouble in the past with GUF but I've always
gotten it working.  Not so here.

Has anyone tried this type of setup and gotten it

Do You Yahoo!?