Green things,

        After seeing yet another problem caused by the 'shorthand' of zope (using
"foo" to mean expr="foo") I was wondering just how difficult it would be to
REMOVE this useful, but confusing, feature.

        Personally, I don't have a problem with it, any more.  But it seems a
sizable portion of traffic on this list is because of people who do.  (True,
it seems to have dropped off in recent weeks... is this because there is
better doco, or have newbie numbers dropped?)

        Even if it were a build time option or something...

just rambling...
        Curtis Maloney