On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:40:08 -0400

> The problem with the TinyTable and TinyTablePlus products
> is that they use
> the tokenize.py module which treats any field value as a
> possible Python expression.
> Since ":" is a special token in Python, it gets
> interpreted as such. One
> quick way to get around this is to quote your field value
> -
> "criteria:tokens"

I tried this, and the tinytables just discarded the column.

As a temporary fix, I've just created a ZClass to hold the

What I would like to do now is feed the tokens into a
sqlmethod, which then populates a tinytable with new values.
My zclass has a string attribute called p_tinytable which
holds the name of the tinytable to be changed.

However, if I call the function as follows:

<dtml-with MyZClass>
  <dtml-call "p_tinytable.manage_editData(newData)">

I get:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'string' object has no attribute

<dtml-with MyZClass>
  <dtml-call "_[p_tinytable].manage_editData(newData)">

I get:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: manage_editData

Graham Chiu