Oliver asked:

> I've been looking at that new book's draft on the Zope website and I'm
> wondering what chapter 7 is talking about. Where in Zope can I find a
> "restricted Python method" or a "restricted Perl method"? I've never
> seen those. Does anyone know, please?

Keep in mind that the Zope Book is being compiled as a draft of a document
to be delivered in the future. Some of the stuff refered to isn't really
"there yet", in terms of inclusion as a standard part of the Zope download
package. Python Methods are available, but as an add-on. Perl methods too,
but they are even newer, as in less mature / stable / all those positive
adjectives.

So if you really want to try Python Methods, look here:

http://www.zope.org//Wikis/DevSite/Projects/PythonMethods/OriginalProposal

download from here:

        http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod

and for Perl Methods look here:

        http://www.zope.org/Wikis/zope-perl/FrontPage

and download from here:

        ftp://ftp.activestate.com/Zope-Perl/zoperl-1.0.beta2.tar.gz

Later,
Jerry S.