I have created a GUFTest folder. It runs perfectly with the user
'jorge', provided with the GUF. After I have changed the acl to use a
SQL connection, I'm getting the error bellow (in the log of the system):

raised an exception (('Unauthorized', 'crypt', <traceback object at

The source of the HTML page contains (I don't know if it's correct,
because I suspect that Netscape reloads the page when you ask it to show
the source of the page):

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222,
in publish_module
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187,
in publish
  File /usr/share/zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162,
in publish
  File /usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line
456, in traverse
line 442, in guf_unauthorized
    (Object: Traversable)
LoginRequired: (see above)

What is wrong?

I have created a local role called 'Usuario'. This role have the rights

        Access contents information
        Can Login an Logout
        Use database methods

        Access contents information
        Can Login an Logout
        Use database methods

The Anonymous role have the rights:

        Access contents information
        Can Login and Logout

The userAuthenticate, userDomains, userList, adn userRoles DTML Methods
are configurated to proxy the Manager role.

I'm using Zope 2.2.1, on a Conectiva Linux 5.0 (Linux i386 2.2.14,
python 1.5.2, glibc 2.1.3).

 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]            | http://www.uol.com.br/umminuto/ |
 | http://members.xoom.com/ckant/  | Clique e doe - é de graça       |
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they
are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is generally
understood.  Indeed, the world is ruled by little else.
                -- John Maynard Keyes