Thank you all for helping me out. The hints got me almost there. I have one
unsolved mystery left. What I am trying to do is print the titles from the
DTML Documents in the 'artikelen' folder (and actually another property
called 'inleiding'. I believe the code below should do this, but it does not
work. It returns 'Zope' instead of the title. If I use the 'inleiding'
property it reports that it does not exist. If I just use sequence-item it
returns the complete item ok.

Any clues ?

Taco :

<dtml-let articleList="[]">

<dtml-in "artikelen.objectValues(['DTML Document'])" sort=publiceren_vanaf>
<dtml-call "articleList.append(_['sequence-item'])">

<dtml-in "articleList[-4:]" reverse>
   <dtml-let theDocument=sequence-item>
   <dtml-var "theDocument.title">
   <dtml-var "theDocument.inleiding">