On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 06:43:06AM -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> And by the way, it's "authentication".  Every time I see "authentification",

guess how we say in french :)

Here is the solution I found to do the .htaccess feature (I haven't found
where it is written) : I put in my standard_html_header

<dtml-if expr="AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()=='Anonymous User'">
<dtml-raise Unauthorized>
Il faut un compte pour voir ces pages.

and I add a new type of user with no rights in the acl_user folder.
Hence each person with want to see the site should have an account,
at least a no right account.

ps: the french sentence is useless since it never appears.