The management team wants to know how many hours are necessary to keep the
faculty Zope site running. I have to make a summary of hours necessary for
the technical system management such as software releases, database
management, fixes etc. Developing or installing new features is not to be

Zope version: 2.2.2
Windows NT 4.0
Installed products: FSSession, LocalFS, Refresh, Squishdot, TinyTable,
UserDB, XMLDocument, XMLWidgets, ZODBCDA, ZSQLMethods

1. How many Zope releases per year can I expect and how much time do I need
per release?
2. How much time do I need for product releases and fixes?
3. How much time do I need for Zope database management? Besides a regular
backup and packing the Data.fs are there other things necessary?

Do I miss important tasks? Has anybody done this before?

DIVA, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Utrecht University,  The Netherlands