This should be very simple but I can't get it to work.

I have a method called do_login. This method can't be viewed by anonymous
When I call this method just with <dtml-call do_login> a standard login
screen is presented as expected.
Now I want tot trap login errors with a try construction such as this:

<dtml-call do_login>

In this construction the call to do_login always raises the exception
Unauthorized instead of presenting the standard login screen.

How do I trap login errors in an elegant way?

Is there an elegant way to trap login errors resulting from an URL? URL link
to a secured object, standard login screen presented, wrong input etc.

Henny van der Linde