In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jens Vagelpohl  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> import PIL
>
> image = PIL.Image.open('foo.png')
>
> that way you do not have two names "Image" colliding in the names Zope sees

Thanks to everybody who responded. I tried doing this after a number
of other attempts but it claimed not to be able to find a module
called »PIL« -- then I restarted Zope and it worked.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You could shoot Microsoft Office off the planet and this country would run