In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Jens Vagelpohl  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> import PIL
> image ='foo.png')
> that way you do not have two names "Image" colliding in the names Zope sees

Thanks to everybody who responded. I tried doing this after a number
of other attempts but it claimed not to be able to find a module
called »PIL« -- then I restarted Zope and it worked.

Anselm Lingnau ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You could shoot Microsoft Office off the planet and this country would run
better. You would see everyone standing around saying, `I've got so much time
now.'                                                          -- Scott McNealy