[... skip ...]

    JS> Steve's motto is, "We don't need no stinkin' Docs!".

Interesting point.....

    JS> BTW, we disagree about this . . .

I'm not sure we do... really! I think my motto is more like:

""" I'd rather have source code than bad/incorrect docs. I'd naturally
rather have source code + good docs, but I'd sooner get something *done*
today than wait for good docs tomorrow. ;-) Also.. I'd rather have
source code and no docs than something closed with (apparantly) great
docs.... since you can always have great docs that don't match the
real (implimentation)/world, and *that* can steal weeks from your
(otherwise) precious time/life."""

....back to your regularly scheduled questions (and answers!)