hello all once again,

I've got a DTML method in a product, which calls objectValues('Folder') to
list some folders that are contained within the product itself.  When I try
it out inside the product, it works.  When I use it as part of the
constructor form, called from an other location, I get an unauthorized

objectValues('Image') doesn't throw the error, so I think this must be to do
with the 'Access contents information' permission mapping on the folder
inside the product. (?!)

I've tried giving the method a Manager proxy role to no avail.

Any hints received with gratitude.