If I have a mail folder Projects, and in it Proj1, Proj2, ... I'd like to
pass the folder to an external method, and have the method get a list of
all the files inside (bla.jpg, bla_large.jpg).  Can somone help w/
fetching a list of the folder contents?

Maybe this will work??? Untested.

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('resultList', [])">
<dtml-in "Projects.objectValues('Folder')">
    <dtml-let folderContent=sequence-item>
        <dtml-in folderContent.objectValues()>
            <dtml-call "resultList.append(title_or_id())">
        </dtml-in>
    </dtml-let>
</dtml-in>
<dtml-return resultList>

Regards Max M

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
private: [EMAIL PROTECTED] work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]