Hi all, just a bit further down my vhosting journey ...

got apache ProxyPassing and siteaccess installed but something is
missing.

I type in my vhosted domain www.red.com which (correctly) goes straight
to /red and shows the index_html contents *except* images which show
broken. The source shows that they (correctly) are trying to load from
www.red.com/imagename which is right. This image is in /red along with
the index_html. Also the one link to a dtml document in the /red
directory is also broken.

If I suppress siteaccess then everthing works from the initial
www.red.com but only because the links and images are loading from the
'master site url'. you can click but then the url obviously gives the
game away. so proxypass works.

What I dont get is why I can see the body text in index_html, which lays
out the page but not the image embedded in the page?

my various settings ...

NameVirtualHost 111.222.333.444

<VirtualHost 111.222.333.444>
  ServerName www.red.com
  ProxyPass / http://www.blue.com:8080/red
  ProxyPassReverse / http://www.blue.com:8080/red
</VirtualHost>

then in /red we have a siteroot with the following

title:
base: http://www.red.com
path: /

www.blue.com and www.red.com both point to 111.222.333.444 and the box