Chris McDonough wrote:

> Since it was a Friday, and
> since we normally have "Jam Sessions" on Friday afternoons, so we had "Guido
> Jam": we all got a chance to poke at him with questions and such and vice
> versa.

But did you get to chant "We're not worthy!  We're not worthy!"?  :-)

  Daryl Tester,  Software Wrangler and Bit Herder, IOCANE Pty. Ltd.

"MS Linux is released under the provisions of the Gates Private License, which
 means you can freely use this Software on a single machine without warranty
 after having paid the purchase price and annual renewal fees." --