I have made a product that inherits:
and so should be able to contain other object.

I have given the product a manage option:
{'label':'Contents', 'action':'manage_main'}
This is inherited from ObjectManager, To make it possible to
add content to my product.

But when I add ie. a dtml method to my folderish object, it does it
allright, and the document gets added. I know because I can see it directly
when going to it's url. And if I try to add another document with the same
name I get an error saying that the id is allready used.

But the Item doesn't show up in Itemlist on the "manage_main" page. So I
cannot edit the items that I have added.

I only get the:
"There are currently no items in XXX"

Why is this? is there any special methods or something that I need to create
for the Items to show up in "objectItems".

Max M. W. Rasmussen,    Denmark.   New Media Director
Specialization is for insects.  -  Robert A. Heinlein