I had a similar problem a month ago with PTK and ZDiscussions and I
consider this to be corruption of the ZODB not related to the particular
products. You might be able to fix it by going into the DB directly
through python;

stop zope

start python in zope/lib/python

'import Zope, ZServer; root = Zope.app(); dir(root)' and dig around from

I didn't know that trick at the time, so I fixed it by:

exporting my objects from the root folder (fortunately, I'm virtual
hosting and I only had to export a couple of folders)

stopping zope

replacing Data.fs with Data.fs.in

starting zope

importing my objects