Wolfgang Strobl wrote:

> On 30 Oct 2000, 17:32  Michel Pelletier wrote:
>

> > Amos and I are gibbering like madmen with excitement to announce the
> > Zope Book Beta.  [...]
>
> Great!
>
> For my own use, I'Ve just created a fully indexed  MS-Windows
> HTMHelp-Version, see http://www.zope.org/Members/strobl, that I
> want to share with others doing Zope work on that platform.

I believe that O'Reilly doesn't want the book redistributed before it is
printed. I'll recheck with them. Take a look at the copyright stuff info
on each page.

Luckily the book will soon be under an open content license, and then
you'll be free to do what ever you wish.

Thanks for taking a look at the book!

-Amos

--
Amos Latteier         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Creations     http://www.digicool.com