I'm researching for a project that will probably use Zope. For this project we
will require a simple GIS component for display and information retrieval. I've
noted three possible products so far and I'm wondering if anyone has any
experience with these products or with others. My interest is what worked well,
what didn't and how difficult were they to use with Zope.

The products I've identified as potentially useful are: MapIt, MapServer and
OpenEV. So far the MapServer seems to be the most likely candidate for our use.

Thanks in advance.

Trevor Wiens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them. (Albert Einstein)