I'm researching for a project that will probably use Zope. For this
project we
will require a simple GIS component for display and information
retrieval. I've
noted three possible products so far and I'm wondering if anyone has any

experience with these products or with others. My interest is what
worked well,
what didn't and how difficult were they to use with Zope.

The products I've identified as potentially useful are: MapIt, MapServer
and
OpenEV. So far the MapServer seems to be the most likely candidate for
our use.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I'm posting this a second time as I accidentally posted the first
message as part of the Zope Book Beta thread. Sorry.
--
Trevor Wiens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same level
of thinking we were at when we created them. (Albert Einstein)